Trying to optimize the flow of the main line, this alternative presents more new problems than solutions;
- The main paradestrecke without block-signals.
- The return-loop running around the station is invisible, and thus a little more realistic.
- Much better possibilities for town-building. Including trams.
- A spectacular, but difficult to construct bridge crossing the whole station.
- The hidden figure 8 to the left of the station might be tricky when running 4 meters long trains.
(big risque for derailments)
- Even less tracks for storing waggons.
- No ausziehegleis. The access to the industrial area must be used for this purpose.
Some more work on this design might solve most problems in the station-area, but thinking that the before-mentioned figure
eight at the left will pose too much of a problem, I have abandoned this method.